O-704 Hale Lau Wai Ko Olina Beach Villa (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Enjoy direct ocean-facing views and beautiful garden and pool area views from this luxury Beach Villa at Ko'Olina. This well-appointed 1,171 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 7th floor Beach Villa has direct ocean views overlooking the lap pool and koi ponds. Featuring high-speed wireless internet, full kitchen and dining area, flat screen TVs throughout and a wide array of resort amenities within close proximity are some of the many benefits Guests will appreciate. Book today!
Feel free to book online 24/7 through this listing or simply contact us with any questions you may have. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-882-9828 Ext. 1.
(Please note that this is a 100% smoke free property.)
This 2BD 2BA 1,171 sq. luxury condo on the 7th floor of the Ocean Tower is conveniently located just 20 miles from Honolulu International Airport on the beautiful southwestern shores of Oahu. The kitchen, dining, living and lanai areas provide water/ocean-facing views. Both bedrooms have golf course and mountain views. The four pristine beaches and lagoons are just a short walk from your Villa and offer a safe and secluded setting for guests of all ages to swim, snorkel, sunbathe, build sand castles, walk, run, or nap. The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to fun in the sun at Ko'Olina!
BEDROOM DETAILS FOR THIS VILLA:
See the Floor Plan image for the Villa layout. The Master Suite with en suite bath provides a beautiful golf course and mountain view, King bed, flat screen TV, ceiling fan, dresser drawers, AC thermostat, separate deep soaking tub and shower, dual sinks and walk-in closet.
The 2nd Guest bedroom has two twin beds which can also be converted to a king bed (with advance request/notice), and also features lovely golf course and mountain views. Flat screen TV, ceiling fan, dresser drawers and closet space. A bathroom with glass/tile shower is in the hall a few steps from the bedroom.
WHY KO OLINA?
The Ko’Olina Resort is truly the hidden gem of the Island of Oahu and beautifully embodies the natural elements of sea, sky and land.
There is no place like it and for those Guests that have not yet experienced Ko’Olina (place of joy), you are in for a real treat. Home to world-renowned resorts like Four Seasons, Disney and Marriott, Ko’Olina is fast-becoming the luxury “Wailea of West Oahu”. (Wailea is a beautiful and luxurious resort area in South Maui)
Ko’Olina is home to numerous shops and restaurants and some of the nicest beaches available on all of Oahu. Lagoon 2 (or Honu lagoon, for turtle), fronting the Beach Villas at Ko’Olina, is without a doubt the most private and exclusive of all four ocean lagoons. A 1.5 mile walking/jogging path connects all four lagoons and beach areas, and is a convenient way to access the shops and restaurants at the other resort properties.
Ko’Olina offers the ultimate Hawaii resort vacation experience, along with the conveniences and comforts of modern-day shopping, dining and entertainment with a myriad of offerings within the resort itself as well as nearby Kapolei. The third largest mall on Oahu is only a 10-15 minute drive away and Guests can also enjoy shopping at Costco, Target, Foodland, Safeway, Down to Earth and Island Country Market.
Several movie theaters are within a 10-15 minute drive and there are easily 50+ restaurants to choose from between those in the Ko’Olina Resort and nearby Kapolei.
AMENITIES & EXTRAS INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION:
- Covered and secure parking nearby. One stall included. (Overflow parking available upon request)
- 24/7 Greeter & Guest Services team to assist you with luggage, parking, check-in and brief Villa orientation
- High-speed wireless Internet on a secured network
- Cable TV and DVD players (several Redbox locations in Kapolei)
- Beach amenities: beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys, cooler
- Baby amenities (upon request): high chair, pack-n-play playpen
- Starter supplies of bath amenities, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, paper towels, bath tissue, trash liners, etc.
- State-of-the-art fitness center nearby on ground floor next to the Quiet/Lap Pool and for exclusive use by Beach Villas Owners and Guests
- Steam room, dry sauna, lockers and showers in fitness center
- Open air lobby with 24/7 on-site security staff
- Owner’s Lounge available to be reserved for special events and gatherings of 30 people or less (security deposit required)
- On-site Maintenance staff from 8am-10pm to provide our Guests with prompt handling of any issues that arise.
- After hours Guest Service team available 24/7 in case of an emergency
- Quiet/lap pool (heated) and large Jacuzzi spa (open 6am-9pm)
- Lagoon pool with two Jacuzzi spas, separate shallow pebble-bottom pool area for small children, two outdoor showers and four BBQ grills (open 8am-9pm)
- Oceanfront Beach Bar with live music several nights each week (open 11am-9pm)
- Sub-Zero fridge, freezer and wine cooler
- Wolf glass cooktop and convection oven with vented hood
- Small kitchen appliances and all the flatware, silverware and cooking items needed for full use of the kitchen
- Full-size washer and dryer, with fully vented dryer. (Note: This is unique and the majority of Beach Villas have a small capacity Bosch condensation dryer, which does not work well at all!)
VIEWS AND ACCESSIBILITY:
This property features beautiful ocean views from the large lanai and the kitchen, dining and living areas. Walk to the pools, beaches or BBQ grills in minutes! Convenient parking is located in the covered parking area below the Ocean Tower, making it easy to come and go as you please. This Villa is reasonably accessible though it is not equipped with any ADA assist bars or roll-in showers.
All of the grounds at the Beach Villas can be navigated without needing to use any stairs. The common area doors throughout the resort property do not have automatic openers so Guests using a wheelchair may require assistance to open and close common area doors. We have accommodated many wheelchair users over the years and welcome your questions and inquiries.
This Villa can be booked online 24/7 through this listing and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Email email@example.com or call 800-882-9828 Ext. 1. Aloha!
Please note that this is a 100% Smoke free and Pet free Villa. Owners and Guests have sensitivities to cigarette smoke and pet dander and we appreciate your cooperation in this area. Mahalo for your understanding!
#koolina #resort #luxury #villa #kapolei #oahu #hawaii #vacation #rental #condo #beachfront #oceanfront #accommodations #disneyaulani #fourseasons #marriott #golf #pools #fitnesscenter #bbq #family #kids #vrbo #homeaway #vacationrentals #airbnb #flipkey #tripadvisor
A/C Notes: Central air conditioning, 2 systems and 2 thermostats in Villa
Views & Location
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
General Vacation Home Features
- Air-Conditioning (CENTRAL)
- Ceiling Fans
- Lanai / Balcony
- Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Child Friendly
- 100% Smoke Free Property
- No Pets Allowed
- Garden - Shared
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared
- Sauna - Shared
- Fitness Center - Shared
- BBQ Grill - Shared
- Koi Pond - Shared
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Fan / extractor
- Water Kettle
- Ice Machine
- Kitchen Utensils Provided
- Mini Fridge (Hotel Size)
- Wine Fridge
- Bed Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Separate WC
Entertainment & Technology
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High-speed Internet
- DVD Player
- Alarm Clock
Beach, Ocean & Outdoor Amenities
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs
- Cooler - Ice Chest
- Sand Toys
- Boogie Board(s)
Property Access, Parking & Security
- Card Access to Property
- Elevator Access
- Parking - Garage
- 24-Hour Security Staff
- Video Surveillance (Security Office)
Area Activities & Attractions
- Concierge Service Available
Location: OAHU WEST (Ko Olina & Ewa Beach)
Square Footage: 1171
Occupants, max: 6
Standard Occupancy: 4
View: Ocean View
Neighborhood: Ko Olina Beach Villas (OAHU)
Home Type: Condos
Floor: 7th Floor
Daily Rates starting at***
|Fall December 2017||12/01/2017||12/20/2017||$349.00||$2,443.00||6|
|Master Bedroom||King||TV, Walk-in Closet, Dresser Drawers, Cable TV, Mountain View, Golf Course View, DVD Player, Central AC, Ceiling Fan||King bed, flat screen tv with cable, alarm clock, ceiling fan|
|Master Bathroom||Shower, Tub, Full Bath, Dual Sinks||Soaker tub, stand up shower, double sink vanity, toilet, hair dryer|
|2nd Bedroom||Twin (2), King Conversion (Available Upon Request)||TV, Dresser Drawers, Cable TV, Mountain View, Golf Course View, Central AC, Standard Closet, Ceiling Fan||Two twin beds (can be converted to king upon advance request), flat screen TV with cable, alarm clock, ceiling fan|
|2nd Bathroom||Shower, Full Bath||Stand up shower, toilet, sink, hair dryer|
|Kitchen||Lanai / Balcony, Ocean View, Pool View, Central AC, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Mixer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Ceiling Fan||Coffee pot, microwave, Wolf cooktop stove, oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, dishwasher, Sub-Zero wine cooler|
|Living Room||Sofa Sleeper (Full)||TV, Cable TV, Lanai / Balcony, Ocean View, Garden View, Pool View, DVD Player, Central AC||Couch(converts to king sofa bed) & 2 chairs, Flat screen Cable TV, DVD, telephone|
|Dining Room||Ocean View, Garden View, Central AC, Ceiling Fan||Table for 6, telephone|