Hale Mahie offers 3,795 sq. ft. of stunning architecture and elegant comfort. Comprising the entire third floor, the master suite boasts a king-size Balinese-style bed, peek-a-boo ocean and Diamond Head views, a large walk-in closet, and a luxurious bathroom with an open rain-style shower and marble soaking tub. The main floor includes a second beautiful bedroom and en suite bathroom, while the lower level provides two additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, and an additional half kitchen. The home also features an expansive kitchen with marble counters, custom cabinets, and top-of-the line appliances, as well as a media room, an office, and a reading nook.
One of the most celebrated surf spots on Oahu, known by locals as “Tongs,” is directly across the street from the rental cottage. Take a 10-minute walk from the home to world-famous Waikiki Beach and the bustling Waikiki strip, where you’ll find endless options for fine dining and shopping. A number of other attractions are also within walking distance, including the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head hiking trails, Kapiolani Park, and public tennis courts.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 6 guests with a max occupancy of 8 guests. There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii - HAWAII TAX ID TA-044-602-3680-01
5. Air conditioning notes: central air in the main living area. Split air conditioning in the master and one lower bedroom.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $350