Mauka Lani (KAUAI) (3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms)
This villa at Villas of Kamalii, Princeville, is an upscale luxurious and tropically decorated, two bedroom, three bath Villa. Two large en-suite bedrooms, one queen with a shower and one king with jacuzzi tub downstairs, and a third reading room on the main floor. This villa is exquisitely furnished in a tropical theme. Unique art works from different parts of the world and blown glass art made by the owner add a personal touch and sets it distincly apart from ordinary rentals. A fully furnished kitchen will keep the avid chef very happy. Dining room seats six comfortably. High speed wired or wireless Internet access is present for the guests. Upstairs floors are brand new gorgeous Sweet Spotted Gum hardwood floors and the lower floor and the stairs are tastefully decorated by designer porcelain tiles.
Pool and Hot Tub facilities are a short 50 yards away with professional grade barbecue facility within the pool area. Villas of Kamalii is a brand new gated development within the prestigious Princeville Resort. It adjoins the Princeville Makai Golf Club where 27 holes of Challenging golf may be played. The villa has the best mountain views in the complex and is situated away from the road. The views from the upstairs lanai and downstairs bedrooms are spectacular with panoramic views of Kauai's north shore mountains. Waterfalls coming down from top of the mountains create a surreal scenery. A peek-a-boo view of Bali Hai included. Hanalei Bay beach is reachable less than 5 minutes driving and within 15-20 min of trail walking.
This Villa will sleep four comfortably and there are TV's with DVD's in queen and king size bedrooms. A Large plasma TV with DVD, surround sound, and HD cable service in the living room. This villa is a comfortable home away from home for the discriminating vacationer that only desires the Best. Beach chairs, towels, boogie boards, and beach mats are provided.
Hawaii State Tax ID# W02558491-01
A/C Notes: This unit does NOT come with air conditioning but has ceiling fans and windows which can be opened to allow the cool trade winds to pass through the house. Occasionally we do not have trade winds for few days and the hottest times of the month are Jul-Sep.
Special Terms: Full payment has been received through owner's VRBO account.
Views & Location
- Mountain View
General Vacation Home Features
- Ceiling Fans
- Washing Machine
- Ironing Board
- Child Friendly
- Pool - Shared
- Hot Tub - Shared
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchen Utensils Provided
- Bed Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
Entertainment & Technology
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- I-Pod Station
- CD Player
Property Access, Parking & Security
- Parking - Garage
Area Activities & Attractions
- Concierge Service Available
Location: KAUAI NORTH (Princeville & Hanalei Bay)
Square Footage: 0
Occupants, max: 4
Standard Occupancy: 2
View: Mountain View
Neighborhood: Villas of Kamalii (KAUAI)
Home Type: Condos
A couple of things to note...
1. No air conditioning, so keep windows open and fans running. Honestly, we'd get home totally bushed from activities all day, so we had no trouble sleeping. Took a little getting used to, that's all.
2. Even though there is a nonrefundable $240 fee for cleaning the condo, you clean up after yourself throughout your stay (which is fine). At the end of your stay however, they expect you to strip bed sheets and pillow sheets from all beds for cleaning, prep the washer with all your bath towels, clean out/ throw out anything you left in the fridge, prep the dishes in dishwasher for cleaning. Granted, I'm happy to do this for them - it's not hard work and it's not time consuming. BUT we paid a 240$ cleaning fee when reserving the condo, so I feel slightly gypped.
3. They provide you with moderate supply of toilet paper, but not nearly enough for a 10+ day vacation, so be forewarned. No amenity bar soap or shampoo provided either. They do have hand soap dispensers in the kitchen and bathrooms.
4. Check what items are in the garage before purchasing/renting. IE, we found beach umbrellas, beach chairs, coolers, floating noodles, etc left from previous renters.
|Master 1||King||Shower, Full Bath, Jacuzzi Tub|
|Bedroom 3||Sofa Sleeper (Twin)||Shower, Full Bath|