Hale Moana Ko Olina Beach Villa: B-305
Located in the Beach Tower, steps away from all of the amenities of the Beach Villas, this is a professionally decorated, spacious, split bedroom layout, offering the benefits of an open plan living space flowing on to the lanai, perfect for entertaining and relaxing with your family and fellow travelers, but also providing private space on either side of the condos so you are not tripping all over each other. Perfect for sharing with the kids or with friends!
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS VILLA?- New and Fresh Design: Newly renovated in Nov 2014 and beautifully decorated by a popular local interior designer, this unit is fully outfitted with everything you need for an incredible, one of a kind Hawaii vacation
- Best Location: Located in the more desirable Beach Tower, steps from the beach, and directly overlooking the lagoon pool, the beach bar, BBQs and outdoor tables. As the villa is on the 3rd floor, it is easy to watch your family and friends from the lanai and also more effectively plan your time for the BBQ and the outdoor tables.
- Outdoor Living: This villa avoids the hot afternoon sun which makes for much more pleasant afternoons (that stretch out to early evening…)out on the lanai. Some units directly in the sun all afternoon are too hot to be out on the lanai!
- Convenience: If you have stayed at the Beach Villas before, you know the difference between the Beach Tower and the Ocean Tower - the villas may be the same inside, but the convenience of the Beach Tower can’t be matched. It makes a big difference over the course of your stay.
- Access: Located near the elevator for quick and easy access to your assigned parking spot
OVERVIEW:This 2 BR, 2 BA luxury villa on the 3rd Floor of the Beach Tower at the Ko Olina Beach Villas is conveniently located just 20 miles from Honolulu International Airport on the beautiful southwestern shores of Oahu. The four pristine beaches and lagoons are just steps away from your door and offer a safe and secluded setting for guests young and old alike to swim, snorkel, sunbathe, build sand castles, walk, run or nap. The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to fun in the sun in Ko Olina!
WHY KO OLINA?If you haven't been to Ko Olina before, or anywhere on Oahu for that matter, then you just need to take my word for it and come and experience it for yourself! Get away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Honolulu and Waikiki and treat yourself to a truly idyllic and relaxing vacation experience.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE:
Fortunately, the Ko Olina Resort is NOT in some remote area in the middle of nowhere. You can have the best of both worlds by staying in a luxurious and private oceanfront resort setting while still enjoying convenient access to stores, restaurants and local entertainment options. There are a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options just minutes away within the Ko Olina Resort community or down the street in Kapolei, Oahu's 'Second City'!
VIEWS AND ACCESSIBILITY
This property features beautiful views of the ocean and pools from the large lanai. Walk to the pools, beaches or BBQ grills in minutes!
BEDROOMS:- Featuring a private Master Suite with king bed, flat screen TV, lanai access, separate A/C thermostat, his/hers sinks and a separate tub and shower.
- The 2nd bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV, large windows and is adjacent to a full bathroom.
- The living area features a sleeper sofa complete with linens so that up to six guests can comfortably sleep in the villa.
PARKING:This villa has two (2) assigned parking stalls and overflow parking is available if needed for an oversized vehicle.
TEAM ELITE'S GUEST SERVICES ADVANTAGE:Elite manages a discrete number of highly maintained luxury villas at Ko Olina Beach Villas. We differentiate ourselves from the other property managers by offering a personalized level of service and support to make your stay in Ko Olina as hassle free and relaxing as possible from the moment of your first inquiry until you check out.
A vacation rental does not mean that you are 'on your own at arrival' when you choose Elite. We know that you are choosing to stay at the Villas because you want more flexibility that can be offered at a luxury hotel and you want more space for you and your family, however that does not mean that you should have to compromise on service and support. Often the biggest hassle with a vacation rental is getting yourself set up at the beginning and losing time before you can kick off your shoes and head down to the beach. If you arrive late at night this is even worse. At Elite we try to cater to your needs by offering services which will limit your lost time and maximize your vacation time.
Some of our key services include:
- Lobby greeting, assistance with luggage and parking, tour of the grounds and orientation of the villa
- A pre-inspected villa with lights turns on, air conditioning adjusted, ensuring all is ready for your arrival
- Welcome basket with snacks and bottled water
- Concierge services for assisting with booking activities, attractions and answering questions about dining and shopping
- On site contacts in the event any questions or issues arise during the stay
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager approval. Booking will be confirmed or declined within 24 hours
A/C Notes: This unit has two Central AC systems with two separate thermostats. They should not be set below 70° Fahrenheit. Please help us conserve electricity and turn the temperature up when leaving the unit.
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|