Sea Spirit 811
The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort was just ranked #1 in the Top 30 Best Resorts in Hawaii by Conde Nast Traveler’s 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards!
SeaSpirit Villa 811 at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a recently constructed, contemporary styled, privately-owned and independently-managed 3 bedroom 4 bath full ocean view second floor resort residence. What makes 811 special is that it is one of the very rare privately-owned full ocean view villas. SeaSpirit is set in a prime location within the resort just steps from Mokapu Beach and the resort's swimming pools and dining venues.
Guests of SeaSpirit Villa 811 are entitled to full access and charging privileges to all of the resort's facilities and services, including Room Service, Cabana rental (fee based), 3 cascading infinity-edge heated swimming pools, the lagoon pool, an adult pool, the poolside lounge chairs (first come, first serve), resort hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, the 14,000-square-feet 'Awili Spa and Salon, and multiple dining options.
Experience this tropical paradise on the beach where you can rest and relax within SeaSpirit Villa 811, “Your Own Private Paradise”, with spacious surroundings, exquisite appointments, and very generous amenities. This contemporary home provides more than 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, 3 tranquil and uniquely decorated bedroom suites each with a full en-suite bath, great room, a spacious kitchen with butler's pantry, and convenient access to the beach and pools. Guests also have use of their very own outdoor covered patio with Viking gas grill, private hot tub on the patio, and outdoor dining and lounging furniture.
SeaSpirit is surrounded by a spectrum of colors reflecting the spirit of the sea, sky and Hawaii. Rich patterned browns, aqua, turquoise, teal and touches of golden sunset yellow are accented by real wood dressers, desks and bed frames. Original art on display at SeaSpirit are accented with an extended lighting system to enhance each piece. Additional enhancements include Kaleidescape movie player system in the Great Room and Master bedroom, HD Cable boxes with HBO and Showtime, surround sound, Apple TVs, unlimited Netflix and Hulu, Xbox One, Pandora Radio, and Internet on the Bedroom Televisions via a new "state-of-art" TV.
The 3 generously sized bedroom suites have a California King bed in the ocean view Master, an Eastern King bed in the 2nd bedroom, and 2 Queen beds in the 3rd bedroom. SeaSpirit has 3 full en-suite bathrooms plus a powder room full bath with shower.
All new plush pillow top mattresses, down pillows, down comforters and high thread count all-cotton bedding will tempt you to stay in bed all day. Extra pillows and blankets are pre-stocked in the closets. The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft all-cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles - an eco-friendly gesture.
The kitchen is generously equipped as if it was in a private home. We are famous for providing everything needed for true gourmet cooking, fine dining and entertaining. Everything in the kitchen will be stocked as of November 2016. You can expect to have use of a wide array of cooking, dining and serving inventory for 8 guests, dual coffee makers, an Espresso machine, Vitamix blender, griddle, rice cooker, waffle maker, crystal barware, cook books and much, much more. 4 varieties of local Maui roasted coffee (espresso beans, dark, regular and decaf) are stocked in 8 ounce bags, fresh for each arrival with real coffee creamers, non-dairy creamer, sugar/sweetener packs and quality tea bags.
The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is situated within the 15-acre beachfront Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort on Maui Island’s leeward shore. Guests of SeaSpirit Villa 811 will enjoy full access and charging privileges to all of the resort's facilities and services, including Room Service, Cabana rental (fee based), 3 cascading infinity-edge heated swimming pools, a lagoon pool and separate adult pool, poolside lounge chairs (first come, first serve), resort hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, the 14,000-square-feet 'Awili Spa and Salon, and multiple dining options. Complimentary cultural activities are offered on-site including Ti-leaf lei making, hula lessons, ukulele lessons, coconut leaf weaving lessons, Portuguese horseshoes, and more!
Keiki (children) ages 5 to 12 can create their own magical Hawaiian memories through Arts & Crafts, an outdoor Treasure Hunt, Sand Sculpting, learning Hawaiian words and more at Hub 808 located on the first level of the Makai (ocean) tower. Day Camp is complimentary from 9am-3pm, and Night Camp is fee based from 5pm-8pm. Reservations are required for both camps, and activities will vary based on group, age, interest and weather. Hub 808 also has Movies, Video Game Stations/Wii/Xbox, Board Games, Children's Library, and more that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a sublime tropical eden situated directly on golden Mokapu Beach. With a west-facing location, guests will bask in an abundance of sunshine. Blazing sunsets color the early evening sky, and brilliant moonsets illuminate the deep blue Pacific until late into the evening. Enjoy full panoramic ocean views from this 2nd floor setting. Hang out on the beach for a spectacular show of sparkling stars at night. Enjoy a low density, low rise resort where waterfalls, tiki torches, and beautiful blooming flowers and verdant green fauna decorate your surroundings. The expansive swimming pools are a first for Maui. The flowing water begins its journey at the entry lounge, then gently cascades down through sloping terrain until it gently ponds in the large pool directly in front of Villa 811 and just above Mokapu Beach.
Immediately adjacent to Mokapu Beach and Andaz Maui are two more post-card perfect golden sand beaches, Ulua Beach and Keawakapu Beach. Ulua is a popular scuba dive spot. Both beaches are also ideal for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. Also, world-famous Wailea Beach is just a few more blocks along a paved oceanfront walking promenade that passes through Wailea Resort along the coastline with stunning vistas and serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging. There is direct access to the walking promenade from Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Along the entire Wailea Resort and Makena Resort coastlines are a total of no less than a dozen spectacular sandy swimming beaches, all of which are free and open to the public. Most beach parks have restrooms, some picnic tables, and showers.
Andaz Maui Services and Amenities included in the $40 per day Resort Fee (paid by all guests to Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort upon check in):
- GoPro Hero 4 camera (subject to availability)
- GoPro lab (subject to availability)
- Outrigger Canoe excursion (Monday – Friday)
- Stand Up Paddleboard lessons (Saturday and Sunday)
- Snorkel equipment
- Yoga classes (including sunrise and sunset sessions, and Stand Up Paddleboard yoga)
- Pilates classes
- Fitness classes
- Single & tandem bikes
- Guided kayak tours (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ukulele lessons
- Hula lessons
- Ti-Leaf Lei making
- Coconut leaf weaving
- Body boards
- Live Music
- Beach Set Up and Pool Service (lounge chairs are first come, first serve)
- Welcome Lei Greeting & Beverage
- Reusable water bottle
- Waterbottle refill stations
- Hub 808 game and activity center for the entire family (open daily 9am-8pm). Includes movies, Video game stations, Wii, Xbox, arts and crafts room, board games, children's library and a grassy area for organized outdoor games.
- Photo session with Pacific Dream professional photographers
- Sun Bum sunscreen SPF 30 (located on pool decks)
- 24 hour fitness center
- Wireless internet
- Courtesy car service around Wailea on a first come, first serve basis
- ‘Ohana Lounge - early arrival and late departure facility with showers, lockers and lounge area
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service Delivered
- Additional Housekeeping Service (With Advance Notice)
- Conference/Meeting Room Rental
- Access to Wailea Golf Courses and Other Maui Island Courses
- Access to Wailea Tennis Club
- In-Villa Childcare and Personalized Cultural Experiences for Children All Ages
- In-Villa Massage and Spa Treatments
Andaz Maui Activities, Guided Tours, Rentals and Private Lessons:
Andaz Maui offers a variety of beach services on sandy Mokapu Beach. Click to view the full Andaz Beach Crew Menu. Mokapu Beach is excellent for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding.
Andaz Maui Dining
Eat, drink and be merry within the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort:
- Room Service delivered to Villa 811 with plentiful inventory in the kitchen and butler pantry for at home fine dining and entertaining. Available from 6:30an-11pm daily.
- Morimoto Maui, with dishes from the highly acclaimed celebrity "Iron Chef," Masaharu Morimoto.
- Open for Lunch 11:30am-2pm, Limited Sushi Menu 2pm-5pm, and Dinner 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Award-winning Ka'ana Kitchen, serving authentic island cuisine with ingredients from local island farms.
- Open for Breakfast 6:30am-11am, and Nightly from 5:30pm-10pm
- Lehua Lounge, nestled among waterfalls and where live music plays nightly from 5pm-8pm. Enjoy casual dining, handcrafted cocktails and the beautiful hues of sunset. Open from Noon-11pm
- Bumbye Beach Bar located near Mokapu Beach, on the edge of the lagoon pool. Open 11am-6pm.
- In-Villa Personal Chef Services. Have Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner prepared by a celebrated Andaz Chef.
- In-Villa Kitchen and Bar Provisioning
- Mokapu Market offers locally sourced food and snacks, flat breads, to-go light dining fare, gelato and other treats, beverages including beer and wine. The on-site market is open 24 hours/seven days a week.
The 13,000 square foot Apothecary-inspired Spa and Fitness Center is dedicated to bringing harmony to the senses through an extensive menu of restorative treatments, traditions rooted in Asia and Hawaii including extensive use of local flora and fauna. Trained Spa Consultants await your visit. Personal trainers available too. Separate hydro-therapy areas. Enhance your vacation with custom tailored treatments (fee based) from licensed therapists at the 'Awili Spa and Salon. The spa features 10 treatment rooms including four couples suites with changing room, tranquility pool, relaxation rooms and locker rooms complete with sauna, steam room and heated plunge pool. The full service hair and nail salon highlights ocean facing manicure and pedicure stations. The 'Awili Spa and Salon is open from 8:30am-6:30pm with services rendered from 9am-5pm. Spa pool hours are from 6am-10pm daily. Click to view the full ‘Awili spa and salon brochure
Reserve SeaSpirit Villa 811 at Andaz Maui receive all of the following benefits at no extra cost!
- Room charging privileges
- GUARANTEED villa assignment at SeaSpirit 811
- Additional Savings Passes for Retails Shops In the Wailea Resort Area
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and In-Villa Orientation
- On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
- All Post-Departure Check-out Cleaning (for properties left in reasonably neat and tidy condition)
- Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
- Portable Beach Supplies Including Towels, Coolers, Umbrellas, Chairs (for excursions to other beach parks)
- In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
- Use of the Heated Andaz Maui Swimming Pools & Hot Tub
- Use of the On-Site Fitness Center
- HD Television subscription in all rooms
- Flat Screen Televisions, Apple TV, Xbox One, HBO and Showtime in all Bedrooms and Great Room
- Complimentary Netflix Account
- Extremely well equipped kitchen with Espresso maker, Coffee and Tea supplies, Dual coffee makers, Waffle Maker, Rice Cooker, Vitamix Blender, and many other small kitchen appliances
- Viking BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
- Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers & Make-Up Mirrors
- Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows & Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
- Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
- Tropical Bath Toiletries
- Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products
- Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
- Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
- Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.
A/C Notes: The villa is fully air conditioned. If the doors are left open, the air conditioning will temporarily recess until the doors are closed again.
All rooms are equipped with whisper quiet remote-control ceiling fans.
Special Terms: Each guest reservation is subject to a one-time visitor arrival fee of $150 plus 4.166% General Excise Tax. This fee will be collected direct from guests at the Andaz Maui front desk - upon arrival and registration.
Each guest reservation is subject to a daily resort fee of $40 per night. This fee will be collected direct from guests at the Andaz Maui front desk - upon arrival and registration. The daily resort fee is charged to all guests of the resort, including guests in both villas and hotel rooms. It provides revenue to Andaz Maui to fund various guest services available throughout the resort.
Each guest reservation will be subject to a $30 per day valet parking charge for each additional vehicle after the first vehicle. There is no self-parking at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. We would like to suggest that guests rent one large vehicle vs. multiple vehicles to save on the valet parking fee.