Last updated: May 19, 2020
At Elite we understand that many guests are concerned about travel at this time and we are working hard to promptly address your questions regarding future travel.
If your reservation has been impacted by COVID 19, please review the below information and complete the following form.
Unfortunately, we will only be able to respond to those inquiries where the form has been completed and will work to respond within 48-72 hours from the time of submission.
Policy applies to reservations meeting the following criteria:
- Booked on or before March 14th, 2020
- With check in dates on or before June 30, 2020*
- Where travel insurance was not purchased or does not cover the stay
*Subject to extension at Company’s discretion
For reservations booked on the following platforms:
- Elite Pacific Vacations website (evrhi.com)
- Direct inquiries to Elite Pacific Vacations
- Reservations made with Travel agents or other referral sources where Elite Pacific Properties is responsible for collecting reservation funds.
Rebook with confidence: If your reservation is covered by the extenuating circumstances policy we are offering the ability to rebook your stay at the same property within 18 months of the original travel dates using a voucher in the amount of the original reservation. When rebooking, the following restrictions will apply:
- The new reservation and change fee is 100% non-refundable and dates may not be changed or moved again, except in the event that new state or county emergency rules require mandatory quarantines or otherwise restrict the Company to allow Guest access to the property. In the event of such an occurrence Guest will be entitled to a voucher for the full value of the stay, less travel insurance, if applicable.
- Previously booked rates are not guaranteed. Elite uses dynamic pricing that is driven by market demand, seasonality, and availability. Rebooking during a period of increased demand will result in an increase in rental rates
- Any unused amount on the voucher is non-refundable.
- Any reservation costs in excess of the original amount will be charged according to our standard deposit and balance payment policy.
- Voucher blackout dates
- December 15, 2020 through January 15, 2021
- December 15, 2021 through January 15, 2022
What if I booked on a platform other than those specified? Elite Pacific Vacations is not the merchant of record on any of the other booking platforms, which means that we do not dictate the terms of refund due to cancellations. You must reach out to the platform where your booking originated to determine the cancellation policy that applies. Fortunately, most companies have created policies related to extenuating circumstances. Here are a few from our top partners:
- Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2701/coronavirus-information-and-extenuating-circumstances-policy
- Booking.com: https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/legal-security/important-information-regarding-coronavirus
What if I’m traveling after June 30th? At this time, our extenuating circumstances policy only applies to reservations with check in dates through May 31, 2020. We will continue to evaluate the situation and may make adjustments as warranted. For travel outside of these dates, our standard cancellation policy will apply.
Standard cancellation policy:
- If cancellation notice is received ninety or more days (90+) prior to the check-in date, a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the Reservation Grand Total will be forfeited and the balance will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation.
- If cancellation notice is received less than ninety days (0-89) prior to the check-in date, the full booking amount of rent and taxes will be forfeited. The Security Deposit and any pre-collected cleaning fees will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of written cancellation. As a courtesy to our Guest, if Agent is able to rebook any portion of the canceled reservation, Guest will be refunded to the extent that Agent is able to re-book the Property.
I have a balance payment due for a reservation a few months out. Do I have to make it now? If you have made your reservation before March 14, 2020 and are checking in before September 15, 2020 we are offering a deferred balance payment option, allowing you to remit final payment 30 days prior to check in instead of the standard 90 days. If you decide not to move forward with your reservation 30 days prior to arrival, we will be able to offer a voucher for your deposit, allowing you to use it to rebook your stay in the next 365 days, with the same terms mentioned in our voucher policy above.
I’m ready to rebook now do I need a voucher? If you are ready to rebook your stay with us for future dates at the same property, we can help you with that right away. Our reservation team will assist in confirming the new reservation for you.
What if travel from my location is federally banned or my flight is cancelled due to the outbreak? If you are unable to travel due to federal travel restrictions or your flight is cancelled as a result of the outbreak, we will be able to offer our rebooking policy. In the case of flight cancellation, please provide documentation from the airline for us to process the voucher.