Kahala Ali'i - Luxuriously Private
Within the main house, guests will find a grand living space, a chef’s kitchen, four bedrooms, and a gym that may be converted into a large fifth bedroom through the use of a Murphy bed. Complete with a private entrance, mountain and peek-a-boo ocean views, wet bar, steam shower, jacuzzi tub, and Toto toilets, the master suite spans the entire second floor. The spacious and comfortable villa also provides a separate air conditioning zone in each room, modern entertainment areas, and custom touches throughout the sumptuous bedrooms and baths.
The Ultimate Entertainment Experience
The grounds of Kahala Ali’i contain a large salt water pool, jacuzzi, outdoor shower, lounge seating, barbecue grill and outdoor dining area, fire pit, yoga area, and volleyball net. The impressive indoor-outdoor sound system includes 49 built-in speakers and 18 Sonos music zones. With 11 televisions inside and three outside, all members of the group will have opportunities to watch their favorite shows or see their team’s games. The villa also offers amenities such as kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, bicycles, snorkels and masks, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and coolers. A 2009 Chevy Traverse, which seats seven, is offered as a bonus for booking Kahala Ali’i. Other luxury vehicles may be rented from the owner for an additional fee.
Centrally situated in south Oahu’s upscale Kahala region, Kahala Ali’i is just four blocks from Kahala Beach, Kahala Mall, and Whole Foods. Take just a five-minute drive and find yourselves in historic Waikiki. A conveniently-located tropical oasis, this stunning villa provides the perfect setting for your Hawaiian getaway.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii - Hawaii TA-103-093-6576-01
5. Air conditioning notes: split air conditioning.
6. Special Terms: Guests' rental charges are based on normal gas usage (beyond the $350 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights) cap). The maximum water usage charge included with this rental is $300 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights. The maximum electricity charge included with this rental is $350 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu’s laws requiring a minimum 30-day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don’t risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.