High Class Luxury
E komo mai (welcome) to Hale Niuiki! The home's expansive open floor plan seamlessly connects the living and dining spaces to the newly-remodeled kitchen, allowing large groups endless options for spending time together. Stone floors, elegant wood-beam ceilings, and modern furnishings provide a backdrop of comfortable luxury for your Hawaiian retreat.
Hale Niuiki features two pool fronting bedrooms, each of which has a king bed and opens to the back yard/pool area. A third bedroom is furnished with two full beds and two twin beds, while a fourth bedroom offers two more twins (which may be converted into a king at guests’ request). Each bedroom has its own bathroom, with the master bath boasting a large walk-in shower and soaking tub.
Hale Niuiki's outdoor amenities include a spacious pool and lanai area, lounge chairs for sunbathing, and a hammock hanging in the shade of two palm trees. A covered outdoor living room, covered outdoor dining area, and barbecue grill ensure that the whole group has a chance to enjoy the lovely island air. A nearby public ocean access also gives guests an opportunity to fish, launch kayaks, or try stand-up paddling.
Your Own Private Oasis
Ideally located on the southeast side of Oahu, Hale Niuiki is nestled into one of the island's most coveted neighborhoods. Within a ten-minute drive, you'll find world-renowned snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, a beautiful view of Diamond Head from China Wall, and numerous hikes (including Hanauma Rock and the Koko Head stairs), as well as conveniences such as a Costco. Nearby Koko Marina Center also offers easy access to water sports, restaurants, boutiques, and a movie theater. Venture slightly farther east to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Kailua and Lanikai, additional dining and shopping options in Kailua town, or a kayak adventure to the Na Mokulua islets. Just a short drive west takes you to the excitement of historic Waikiki.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS!
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. Standard occupancy for this rental is 10 guests with a max occupancy of 12 guests. There will be an extra fee for additional guests over the standard occupancy.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii - HAWAII TAX ID Tax ID # TA-098-797-7728-01
5. 5. Split AC in the Master, Twin room, and main living area. Window AC is in the second king bedroom. Bunk bedroom has no AC..
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $500