Discover The Perfect Hawaii Beach
Do you appreciate curated, manicured luxury — sumptuous surroundings infused with cultural and environmental sensibilities? If so, then spending some time in Wailea, Maui is a must.
Nestled in the southernmost part of Maui is a 10.7 square mile vacation oasis. A verdant land wreathed by aquamarine waters and golden crescent beaches, Wailea is a resort pocket that’s home to several high-end hotels, world-class golf courses, spas, gourmet restaurants and shopping centers where guests can pick up the latest bag from Louis Vuitton and loafers from Gucci.
Want to do more than just luxuriate, dine, drink mai tais on the beach and shop? Lucky for you, Wailea was named one of the nation’s 99 Best Recreation and Residential Private Communities in America.
While visiting Wailea, Maui:
- Instead of staying at a hotel, for more space and privacy, consider Wailea vacation rentals.
- Head down to the lava-carved La Perouse Bay early in the mornings to see spinner dolphins perform.
- Find your way to the Makena Beach State Park for a spot of swimming, snorkeling or hiking.
- Amble down the Wailea Beach Walk, a 1.5-mile-long pathway that connects the area beaches. In the winter, it’s also a primo spot for watching the whales that make their way down from Alaska. Adventurous vacationers can get up-close-and-personal with the humpbacks by chartering a sea kayak guide.
- Book a horseback riding excursion on the Ulupaluka Ranch — a 20,000-acre retreat. Riders of all skill levels are welcome.
- Let down your hair and through back a few at Mulligans on the Blue. The atmosphere is fun, and live music is usually on tap.
- Do a lu’au the Te Au Moana way — luxury mixed with tradition.
An indulgent paradise awaits. It’s where you belong. Book a Wailea vacation rental today, and find out what locals mean when they say Maui no ka oi — “Maui is the best.”