Our Hawaii luxury vacation rentals are professionally managed to ensure quality standards that will surpass expectation.
You will always find the lowest available rates for our exclusively managed Hawaii villas and luxury rentals here on our websites.
Let our concierge take care of every detail: from pre-stocking groceries to recommending hidden local spots.
- $860/nightKa'Ulu Villa at Four Seasons Resort HualalaiKailua Kona 96743, Maui3 Beds3 BathsSleeps 6
- $787/nightTurtle Bay Villas 114Turtle Bay 96731, Oahu3 Beds2 BathsSleeps 10
- $1800/nightEstate Home at Four Seasons Resort HualalaiKailua Kona 96740, Big Island3 Beds3.5 BathsSleeps 6
- $800/nightHonu Hale at Kukui'ulaKoloa 96756, Kauai3 Beds3 BathsSleeps 6
- $888/nightKe Kailani at Mauna Lani ResortKamuela 96743, Big Island3 Beds3.5 BathsSleeps 6
- $7500/nightOcean HouseHonolulu 96816, Oahu6 Beds6.5 BathsSleeps 12
- $1650/nightHale Pomaika'i MauKoloa 96748, Kauai4 Beds4.5 BathsSleeps 10
- $9500/nightBanyan HouseHonolulu 96816, Oahu8 Beds8 BathsSleeps 16
We had our first vacation in Hawaii at a home managed by Elite Pacific Vacations. It is an amazing property called "Island Oasis." It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom villa, with a masterfully designed and crafted interior. The rooms in the house are all elegantly decorated and furnished.
Despite the difficulties of traveling during the pandemic, we had a great experience. The booking process with Elite Pacific was pretty straightforward and I found the staff to be helpful and responsive. We are definitely in love with Hawaii and hope to be back soon! Mahalo!
My family had its second visit to the Villas at Turtle Bay. We had another wonderful time. The Villas are in a great location with an awesome small beach right out the back door. The property is well maintained and has its own pool and spa. There are great walking trails that meander along the beach and golf course. The hotel next door is under renovation so we did not have access to their activities like we did during our first visit. However, there are all kinds of fun things to do and experience on the North Shore.
Staff was great to work with for reservations, check-in and services. My daughter left a wallet and they immediately located it when we contacted them and mailed it to us....great service. We will be back!
Our vacation at the Kahala Grand Splendor in the beautiful Kahala district was everything we had hoped for and more! The property was magnificent, from impeccable landscaping to the open and airiness of the home, creating plenty of space for everyone, yet instilling a sense of closeness as well. The modern furnishings and technology throughout surprised and delighted.
Our realtor, Claudia Evenschor, was instrumental is making sure all ran smoothly, from responding rapidly to any questions that arose, to recommending top flight resources such as in-home chef events to best-in-class massage therapists.
We would go right back tomorrow…if we could.
Our 5-day work/vacation getaway was perfect! Elite professionals made us feel very safe about our decision to venture to the other side of the island for a change in scenery. We felt welcomed by our neighbors and the security. This was so important and made the vacation even more special! Kids room upstairs had quality activities for kids and a dress-up closet that made the adults jealous. Media room is ample and comfy, and of course, everyone's favorite from 9am-9pm, the pool. So good!
I've been taking my family on yearly vacations around our island once a year for the past 20 years and this home was perfect for a family of 12 -from 57 years to 3yrs old- everyone had fun.
We celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary and our sisters 52nd birthday. This was the perfect home to celebrate with family in luxury and style. Loved starting our day with a cup of Kona on the patio while hearing the ocean waves and watching golfers try to nail the 2nd hole putting green. In addition to the amazing views, a fabulous spa and infinity pool, this home has the most comfortable beds with top-of-the-line linens, so each day we awoke feeling restored and ready for adventure. Thank you for a well-appointed gourmet kitchen with the convection oven and induction cook top!
The Kona Country Club is a beautiful golf course with picturesque ocean views, especially the back 9. We enjoyed exploring the Big Islands many adventures, shopping, farmers markets and beaches nearby and then returning here for the unforgettable sunsets! We also enjoyed the security and comfort of a gated community and look forward to a return visit to your happy place for the greatest of all times! Aloha!
We really enjoyed our stay in Kauai. We booked the place through Elite Pacific directly. It was exactly as advertised, super clean and its many amenities (bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels etc.) made our stay much more enjoyable.
The property managers were very responsive. Due to changing travel requirements to Kauai, we've had a few questions before booking that were answered promptly. They also took care of couple issues that came up during our stay.
We are so happy with the our team at Elite Pacific. They are skilled at every detail of the vacation business. The service they provide helps us feel totally at ease and we know everything will be taken care of. The up to date lock system provides peace of mind, easy and safe entry for everyone using the condo. They have personally inspected the property and have made sure there was nothing missed that guests would need. No detail was missed!
They are responsive and easy to get a hold of. Any time I call all of my questions and concerns are handled very promptly and professionally. I know they handle a lot of vacation properties, but they make us feel as if we are their only client. Thanks Elite Pacific!
- Magic Sands Retreat
I have been working with Elite Pacific Vacations for almost two years. After I had initially purchased my house near Magic Sands Beach, the team was very responsive to all of my needs as an out-of-state owner. The house had never been used as a vacation rental and needed some work. It's important to note that the Elite Pacific team was there to help me every step of the way until it was ready to market.
They are super-organized and extremely professional. Their follow-up services with housekeeping, supervision, and inspections are wonderful and they are consistently reliable and timely which is a very important attribute. Communication with them is a lovely experience as an owner. They are willing and able to solve any problem or take care of any unanticipated need.
If you are planning on using your home as a vacation rental or just need someone to take care of your property and want a great management team, look no further.MORE
- Big Island
We decided to contract with Elite for the management of our new vacation rental property. We made our decision based on the type of services they could provide to us as the property owners, their network of global advertisement, and of the on-site concierge services they provide for all potential guests at the guest’s request. Elite was instrumental in advising us as property owners in determining what amenities should be available on the property for all guests to enjoy.
To date, Elite has been able to guide guests to our property based on what the guest prefers, in addition to providing on site concierge’s service when such service is requested. This collaboration has resulted in great reviews of our vacation rental property and a steady flow of guests to our property.MORE
- Kiahuna Lani at Poipu
I am the owner of Kiahuna Lani at Poipu in the Wainani development. After interviewing several vacation rental management companies, we chose to contract with Elite Vacation Rental because we were impressed with the responsiveness and attention to detail demonstrated by our Property Manager.
Within days of contracting with Elite, we had our home listed on numerous vacation rental booking platforms. Our calendar has had consistent reservations that have produced great reviews. And on numerous occasions, Elite’s immediate responsiveness to detail have benefitted both owner and guest interests!MORE
We have had the pleasure of having Elite manage our property at Hualalai for three years. We cannot recommend Elite highly enough. If providing a grade, it would definitely be an A+. We began using Elite after seven years of using another management company who always did the bare minimum.
We were very hesitant to enter the rental market as we considered our place not just a vacation property, but our home. Elite never disappointed in taking the utmost care of our home, keeping us always beyond pleased and at the same time generate a significant income rental.MORE
- Jun 28, 2022Top Seven Reasons to Stay in a Vacation RentalInstead of other alternatives, staying at a vacation rental is quickly becoming the international norm. Ultimately, you are looking to get the most for your hard-earned money -- and ensure that your fellow travelers are comfortable and enjoying their stay.Continue Reading
- Jun 15, 2022Be Sure to Get Those ReviewsIn the world of vacation rentals, guest reviews can ultimately help boost visibility on online travel agencies (OTAs) and your website. But what is the best way to go about soliciting reviews without seeming too pushy? Never fret, as we are here to help you procure that excellent review!Continue Reading
- Jun 8, 2022Revenue Management 101: Vacation RentalsThrough the use of KPIs, a true comp set and setting rates, this article explores revenue management 101 for your vacation rental.Continue Reading
- Feb 16, 2022Why Hawaii in January is a Good IdeaContinue Reading
- Dec 17, 20217 Fun Things to Do in Hawaii in DecemberThe holiday season is filled with joyful music and endless comfort food, so how is it possible that it still feels like the most stressful time of the year? Rather than dealing with volatile weather and panicked gift purchases, spend Christmas in the sand instead.Continue Reading
- Nov 29, 2021Where to Stay in HiloHawai’i is often at the top of most travelers’ bucket lists, but once the decision is made to travel to the beautiful state, figuring out which one of the islands to visit can prove daunting.Continue Reading
- Oct 26, 2021Top 4 Reasons to Visit Hawaii in OctoberNow that the hottest days of summer are behind us, and the holiday season is just around the corner, taking a vacation is not usually top of mind.Continue Reading
- Sep 15, 2021How to Travel to Hawaii RespectfullyVisitors understandably flock to Hawai’i for its striking beauty, unique culture, and the magical aloha spirit present throughout the islands.Continue Reading